I'm a Pacific Northwest wedding and lifestyle photographer who specializes in intimate and creative weddings. I love moments of closeness, real and genuine laughter, and people who are deeply in love and excited to capture that.
I am married to my high school sweetheart. I used to have a fun little blog and would make him take pictures of me for it- little did he know that was only the beginning of his career shooting for me. He second shoots a lot of my weddings now and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm a lover equally of a sweet latte and a good Pinot. I'm a Crossfit coach but also just someone who enjoys being healthy and active.
I live for big, unfiltered laughs. Wind blown messy hair make me happy. Flower crowns are my favorite. Intimate moments fill my heart. I want to get outside and feel a bit of this adventure that life is giving me.
Photography was something that just happened to me. It's been an evolving process of constant learning, experimenting and creating and I think that is why I love it so much. It constantly pushes me to think differently. I pour my soul, creativity and love into my work and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Keep up with me on Instagram @Gina.Paulson
I shoot what makes me happy and I do this because I genuinely enjoy it. I'm a firm believer in the notion that life is too damn short to spend it doing things that don't fill you up. This belief generally leads me to people who also believe this. I love the lovers of life. I want to document what is important in this life, tell a good story, get outside and explore a bit, have fun along the way, and laugh daily.
- Seattle Met Bride & Groom Magazine, Kelsey + Michael's Dairyland Wedding
- Wedding Chicks, Katie and Kyle's Rustic Oregon Wedding
- Seattle Bride, Instagram Inspirations
- Wedding Chicks, Engagement Photo + Pose Ideas
- Borrowed + Blue, Seattle Farm Wedding
- Bridal Musings, Rustic Americana Styled Shoot
- Ruffled, Fall Calligraphy Wedding Inspiriation
- BRIDES, Dahlia Wedding Bouquets
- Ruffled, Fair Isle of Scotland Wedding Inspiration
- Casablanca Bridal Blog, Nick + Lindsay's Detroit Wedding